- Applications via Euro 2008 Fancamp Website
- These conditions are valid for online bookings via the Euro 2008 Fancamp web page at www.euro2008fancamp.com.They bind the customer and Ritter Business Development, trading as Euro 2008 Fancamp, and govern the sale of overnight camping accommodation at the Euro 2008 Fancamp Campsite during the 2008 Switzerland Euro 2008 Fancamp.
- The minimum stay is for three nights. Reservations must be made at least two days prior to the planned arrival date and their acceptance is subject to the availability of places. There is no administration charge.
- No subletting of pitches, or use thereof for purposes other than accommodation, is permissible without the prior written consent of Euro 2008 Fancamp. Under no circumstances shall Euro 2008 Fancamp grant its consent to any sublease where the price exceeds that charged by Euro 2008 Fancamp.
- A contract, binding Euro 2008 Fancamp and the customer, is concluded as soon as the booking is confirmed on-line at www.euro2008fancamp.com. The contract is personally binding upon the customer and no assignment or other disposition of rights or obligations is permissible without the prior written consent of Euro 2008 Fancamp. The booking confirmation is sent via e-mail. The booking remains in effect notwithstanding any technical or other failure(s) that may affect the transmission, delivery or receipt of the booking confirmation. Euro 2008 Fancamp shall not be held liable for such failures.
- Arrival and Departure
- Customers may arrive between 8:00 hours and 24:00 hours on the scheduled day of arrival. Euro 2008 Fancamp reserves the right to cancel or amend any reservation in the event of the customer not arriving on that day.
- The customer has no claim to any specific tent, parking place, trailer or other campsite facility. Campsites that have been booked in advance are available to the customer from 13:00 hours on the scheduled arrival date. The customer shall vacate the campsite by no later than 11:00 hours on the scheduled departure date. Should the customer not vacate the campsite by that time, the customer shall pay Euro 2008 Fancamp compensation for breach of contract and for late cleaning costs. The amount of compensation payable is 50% of the booking price if the customer vacates the campsite by 18:00 hours on the scheduled departure date and 100% of the booking price otherwise.
- Costs and Payment
- The customer may pay 30% of the booking price at the time of booking and the remainder on arrival.
- The customer bears the cost of all bank fees and charges.
- Full payment can be made either by credit card or bank transfer. Payment must be credited to the nominated account within 14 days of booking to avoid an automatic cancellation.
- Euro 2008 Fancamp shall immediately inform the customer of any change in price. The customer shall not be liable for any price increase(s) made within 20 days prior to the scheduled departure date. The customer is entitled to rescind the contract without penalty in the event of a price increase in excess of 10%.
- Changes and Cancellations
- So as to facilitate customer service and avoid misunderstandings, alterations and cancellations to reservations should be made via the Euro 2008 Fancamp website at www.euro2008fancamp.com. When cancelling a reservation, the customer is requested to send back the reservation confirmation e-mail with a request to cancel. Cancellations must be made via e-mail to be effective.
- Reservations may be altered three or more days prior to the scheduled arrival date subject to the availability of places. Such alterations incur an administration charge of 20€. Alterations made after that time are only permissible in special circumstances and require the consent of Euro 2008 Fancamp.
- If a reservation is cancelled then a confirmation of cancellation is sent via e-mail. If the cancellation is partial, a further e-mail is sent to confirm the remainder of the reservation and to assign it a new booking number. The confirmation of cancellation is the only documentation evidencing the cancellation and the customer is therefore advised to keep it.
- Euro 2008 Fancamp has taken into account the administrative costs it incurs in cancelling bookings and has calculated cancellation fees accordingly.
- If the cancellation is made 7 days or more prior to the scheduled arrival date, a cancellation fee of 30% of the booking price is payable to Euro 2008 Fancamp.
- If the cancellation is made less than 7 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, or, if the customer does not arrive on that date, a cancellation fee of 100% of the booking price is payable to Euro 2008 Fancamp.
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances, the customer vacates the campsite before the scheduled departure time, a cancellation fee is payable to Euro 2008 Fancamp unless the circumstances are such as to reasonably require the vacation and Euro 2008 Fancamp is promptly notified.
- Euro 2008 Fancamp’s customers come to the campsite to enjoy the Euro 2008 Fancamp in peace and comfort. Euro 2008 Fancamp therefore reserves the right to refuse accommodation to people who engage in offensive conduct and to evict such people from the campsite if necessary. A customer evicted from the campsite for offensive conduct is not entitled to any full or partial refund of the booking price.
- Euro 2008 Fancamp reserves the right to rescind any contract should any circumstance, or combination of circumstances, wholly or partially prevent it from performing any of its contractual obligations in a timely, orderly and secure manner.
- Circumstances that entitle Euro 2008 Fancamp to rescind a contract include, but are not limited to, government mandate or decree, natural disaster, war, revolution, riot, unrest, civil disturbance and real or potential terrorist or criminal acts.
- In the event of that Euro 2008 Fancamp rescinds a contract in such circumstances, no action for compensation, howsoever arising, shall lie against either Euro 2008 Fancamp or any of its servants or agents..
- Insurance is the responsibility of the customer. Euro 2008 Fancamp strongly recommends that its customers take out travel insurance and insure themselves against accident, transport cancellations and any other exigencies that may arise in connection with their contract with Euro 2008 Fancamp. Euro 2008 Fancamp shall not be held liable for any losses incurred as a result of transport cancellations.
- Group reservations require that at least one group member be 18 years old or more. Persons under the age of 16 unaccompanied by a parent or guardian will be denied entry to the campsite unless they can produce the written permission of a parent or guardian.
- Euro 2008 Fancamp is eager to ensure that its guests enjoy a pleasant stay. Customers are invited to report any dissatisfaction so that Euro 2008 Fancamp can remedy the situation as soon as practicable.
- Euro 2008 Fancamp reserves the right to cancel the reservation of any passenger not present at the agreed meeting place 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. A passenger, whose reservation is so cancelled, is not entitled to a refund of any part of the fare.
- Violent and aggressive behaviour shall not be tolerated under any circumstances. Euro 2008 Fancamp reserves the right to refuse transportation to any person exhibiting violent or aggressive behaviour or whose appearance is threatening or intimidating. No person so refused is entitled to a refund of any part of the fare.
- The passenger’s baggage and personal belongings are carried exclusively at his or her own risk. Euro 2008 Fancamp takes no responsibility for any loss or damage to any property howsoever incurred. The passenger’s health and well-being are likewise his or her sole responsibility. Euro 2008 Fancamp shall not be held liable for any death, illness or injury suffered by any passenger either during any journey it conducts or in the period either immediately before or after the journey.
- Euro 2008 Fancamp reserves the right to cancel any travel reservation in the event that there are fewer than 6 reservations for the journey.
- Rules of Conduct
- Customers and visitors are required to register at reception immediately upon arrival. If reception is closed then registration must occur as soon as practicable after it re-opens.
- The instructions of authorised personnel must be followed when erecting structures such as tents or when parking caravans and other vehicles.
- Violent and aggressive behaviour shall not be tolerated under any circumstances. Persons exhibiting violent or aggressive behaviour shall be permanently removed from the campsite with no refund entitlement.
- Digging holes is prohibited.
- Fencing off parking spaces is prohibited.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that tent fixtures and other items under his or her control do not pose any danger to other people.
- Guests are asked to leave the sanitary facilities in a clean state.
- Rubbish is to be placed in the bins provided.
- Domestic and other animals must not be left unsupervised. It is the responsibility of the owner(s) to ensure that their animals do not foul the camp or pose any danger to other people.
- For safety reasons, fires may be lit only in designated areas. This applies to campfires, grills, barbecues and like facilities.
- Customers are requested to respect other peoples’ right to quiet enjoyment of the campsite.
- Excessive noise is prohibited between midnight and 8 am. There is to be no movement of vehicles around the campsite during this time. Guests who arrive at the campsite during this time are required to leave their vehicles at the entrance gate.
- Multi-lane vehicles may only be driven at a walking pace on designated carriageways. Vehicles and bikes are not to be driven on the campsite.
- Euro 2008 Fancamp reserves the right to refuse accommodation to any person, or to subsequently evict that person from the campsite, where the person’s presence is objectionable to the majority of the other guests.
- The carrying on of any trade or business on the campsite is strictly prohibited.
- The campsite rules and regulations must be observed at all times.
- Glass bottles, weapons and fireworks are strongly prohibited.
- Travel Documents
- It is the customer’s responsibility to obtain all the necessary travel documentation and to ensure that all formalities are complied with.
- Euro 2008 Fancamp shall not be held liable for any failure on the part of any diplomatic representative to grant valid travel documents either on time or at all.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to obtain all necessary authority for the journey and to observe any conditions that may apply.
- Application of Salvatoresche Clause
- If any part of any clause of any contract between Euro 2008 Fancamp and a customer is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of that clause nevertheless remains valid and enforceable.
- Both the customer and Euro 2008 Fancamp intend to be bound by the written conditions laid down in this document and in the booking confirmation.
- The parties acknowledge that an acceptance by the customer of the conditions contained in this document and in the booking confirmation establish binding legal relations between them. The customer is therefore advised to carefully read both this document and the booking confirmation so as to ensure that he or she does, in fact, intend to be so bound.
- Data protection
- All data entered by the customer are stored and processed electronically. The customer agrees to Euro 2008 Fancamp surrendering any personal data to the police or the security authorities. Otherwise, data are passed on to third parties only to the extent necessary to effect a booking or as required by law. Euro 2008 Fancamp complies with all data protection regulations currently in force
- The information herein presented is, to our knowledge and belief, true and accurate at the time of publication and great care was taken in its compilation. Euro 2008 Fancamp shall not be held liable for any errors that may occur during the acquisition or transfer of data. Data may not be transferred to other storage media or be used otherwise than as intended without the prior written permission of Ritter Business Development, Berlin.
- Additions and amendments to any contract must be in writing. Euro 2008 Fancamp shall present any changes to these conditions on its website www.euro2008fancamp.com under the Forum topic “Euro 2008 Fancamp“.
- All contracts concluded between Euro 2008 Fancamp and its customers fall within the jurisdiction of Sarnen, Switzerland and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with German law. The UN purchase right is hereby explicitly excluded.